During the second edition, presentations will include processes and technologies based on a proactive and reactive approach to cyber attacks, including: cyber risk management programs, effective control mechanisms for the most sensitive data of the organisation and forms of integrating IT and business data. Particular emphasis will be put on operational risk management – including adaptation of activities to changing cyber threats. We focus on security, resilience and vigilance of enterprises and public administration.
Speakers who have confirmed their attendance of the second edition of the SecureTech Congress include:
- Justin Kolenbrander, Head of FBI Office in Poland, Federal Bureau of Investigation,
- Juliusz Brzostek, Director of NC Cyber at NASK SA,
- Grzegorz Małecki, Former Head of Polish Foreign Intelligence Agency, Director of Cybersecurity,
- dr Mariusz Cholewa, President of the Management Board, BIK S.A.
- Mirosław Burnejko, Co-Owner and CEO, Chmurowisko,
- Akhil Handa, Head – Public Cloud Sales, Palo Alto Networks.
- Tomasz Stachlewski, Senior Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services
- Robert Kroplewski, Proxy of the Minister of Digital Affairs for the Information Community, Ministry of Digital Affairs
- Diogo Fernandes, Forensic Analyst and Incident Responder, PepsiCo
The conclusion to the first day of the Congress is the SecureTech & Big Data Night Gala, during which awards will be awarded to companies and enterprises, who in a significant way have promoted solutions for cybersecurity in Poland. The winners will be selected by an independent Comptetition Jury in the following categories:
- SecureTech Future
- SecureTech Work Places
- SecureTech Project
- SecureTech Best Practice
We encourage you to look at the photo gallery and video of the previous edition of the SecureTech Congress – http://securetechcongress.com/photo-gallery/